Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Too Much Time!

I have spent far too much of my time today on ms. Because of the whole heparin issue I started thinking about where beta seron is made and so I decided to call. No one knew where it was manufactured and I had to call a couple of places and finally spoke to a nice nurse who spoke to someone and found out that it is manufactured in the US under the watchful eye of the FDA. Of course she was quite good at her job and knew that I wasn't just calling about that. I just hate that I'm going to have to start taking this and that I kind of have to admit that I really do have this thing.

They have surely labeled me as crazy. And sometimes I feel as if I am.

Then I spent time tonight filling out forms for patient assistance. i don't think we'll qualify which makes me not want to spend all the time filling papers out--i have a similar problem with the medicaid forms for my son. But I also hate the thought of paying for this drug. it just doesn't seem fair. i didn't do anything to get this and now i have to spend our money on this instead of xyz. just sucks.

No comments: